Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Adopted Child's Voice

I always get the blame.....

I used to do bad things. I have tried very hard to change to change these things. People get very mad at me. I don't want to do these bad things anymore. But people remember how I used to be and usually just assume it was me....

I try to be good. I really do!
But.....
Things get hard and I find myself getting deeper into trouble. I think of my old life and why my mom just didn't love me or want me in her life. It makes me very angry. I don't tell anyone this secret of mine. I bury it inside.

Sometimes I get really mad and just explode.....
I always get the blame.

I think about strangers coming into my house and taking me away. I remember that like it was yesterday. No one asked me what I wanted. They just gave me a new family. I like them just fine but it just isn't fair. I get really angry again. I explode over simple things.
I always get the blame.

People think I'm bad. It's too hard to show them that I'm not. I can't seem to prove it to anyone. I've been bad too long.....

I always get the blame.......

No comments:

Post a Comment